Drug-Induced Ocular Side Effects by Frederick T. Fraunfelder download in pdf, ePub, iPad
Blood Pressure Medications Aggressive management of blood pressure, especially with diuretics or calcium channel blockers, may contribute to open-angle glaucoma. Chang, who, along with John R. It can cause angle-closure glaucoma soon after starting treatment. If it is not taken at safe doses, it is an optic nerve toxin.
Fortunately, most patients taking this drug do not experience side effects at the dosages usually prescribed. As with amiodarone, patients who take this drug also have other reasons to get ischemic optic neuropathy.
Hypotony is typically only seen in eyes with uveitis and may be associated with choroidal detachment, retinal detachment, macular folds, or visual acuity reduction. Risk factors for ethambutol optic toxicity.
It is a known retinal toxin, and the effects are irreversible. Case report and review of the literature.
- Night Night Blessings
- Onderzoeksmethoden voor Sportstudies
- Overvoltage Research and Geophysical Applications
- My Favorite Burgundies
- Back to School with Betsy
- Unsterblichkeitsglaube in den griechischen Versinschriften
- The Year Without Summer
- Popular Stories and Promised Lands
- Statik der Formänderungen von Vollwandtragwerken