The Coloring Book of Tangle Patterns by Tiffany Lovering download in pdf, ePub, iPad
With coloring you have to make decisions about color, but the rest is just filling in the blanks. There are endless ways to color this. Zentangle, on the other hand, is structured. Then I added the branches they are perched on, then the feet.
It is usually very random, stream of consciousness put to paper.
If you get stuck, look up one of the Zentangle libraries and find some patterns you like. Now, to clarify, doodling and Zentangle are really two different things.
Just lots of overlapping rectangles. The next step is just filling in all of the areas with difference patterns. It has a bit smoother surface than the mix media paper. This was a couple of years ago.
Follow along to learn how to draw different tangle patterns. You can do whatever you want here and get really creative. If you google Zentangle patterns, you can find libraries of patterns that people have created. Well, the ones we have are mostly done and while there were some coloring books on that list that I plan to buy, I felt creative and decided to make my own drawing to color. So then I started another one of birds in a tree.
- Freedom in a Slave Society
- Understanding Social Psychology Across Cultures
- Love Inspired Historical October 2014 Box Set
- Power, Production and Social Reproduction
- Shared Stories, Rival Tellings
- Reinventing Cinema
- Gregor Straßer und die NSDAP
- Lectures on the Philosophy of World History
- Tickling the English
- Educating the Women of Hainan
- Une prière pour Nacha
- Microstock Money Shots
- Guide to Greece
- Creatures of Darkness
- Youth and Revolution in Tunisia